So almost two months ago (because I am a pro procrastinator) I was nominated by Erika of erika.reads for the Libester Award. Thanks girl 🙂 Check out her blog because she’s awesome!
- What are five of your favourite stand alone books?
My five favourite stand alone books would have to be;
1. Since You’ve Been Gone by Morgan Matson
2. To Kill a Mockingbird by Harper Lee
3. Aristotle and Dante Discover the Secrets of the Universe by Benjamin Alire Sanez
4. Black Ice by Becca Fitzpatrick
5. ALL OF THE SARAH DESSEN BOOKS OMG
- Do you prefer to read in the morning or at night?
You’ll only find me reading at night, I’m not sure why but it seems to be the only time I can sit down and thoroughly enjoy a book.
- If you were asked by an author to rewrite their book, what book would you like to rewrite and why?
Branded by Abi Ketner and Missy Kalicicki. This book started off so well and then it all just went downhill. I would like to rewrite everything that I actually can’t write it all in this post. Just. Argh. That book. I can’t.
- What five fictional characters would you like to have as friends?
Hermione Granger, Harry Potter, Ginny Weasley, Ron Weasley and Luna Lovegood. Also Neville Longbottom. And Seamus Fineaggen. And Dean Thomas. Can I just be friends with them all??? AND OLIVER WOOD! That’s a bit more than five…
- If you were to recommend one book to people for the next year what book would you pick?
For a summer read, Since You’ve Been Gone, for a winter read To All The Boys I’ve Loved Before. As a general read, Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban. I feel the need for a reread coming on.
- What format of book do you prefer the most; hardback, paperback or ebook?
Paperback! But ebook is very handy for holiday reads by the pool.
- Where is your favourite place to read and why?
My bed because its nice and peaceful, there’s no TV distracting me, I can play some music and ignore my phone and get totally lost in my book.
- What book would you like to see turned into a movie?
There’s a few I’d like to see as a movie. Aristotle and Dante, To All the Boys I’ve Loved Before, Since You’ve Been Gone, The Selection series (I think this might be getting a movie?), the Shatter Me series, the list goes on.
- What genre do you like to read the most?
At the moment it’s a tie between contemporary and dystopian reads.
- If you were to choose one book boyfriend who would you choose?
Ah. Now. Stop.
Frank from Since You’ve Been Gone, I won’t even hesitate on this one.
- What inspired you to start a blog?
I thought the world was finally read y for my book reviews. Nah, to meet new avid book fans and get their views on books too 🙂 It’s a slow progress so far but I’m having fun.
I now nominate:
And here are my 11 questions for you guys:
- Do you have a favourite Harry Potter book? If yes, which and why?
- What is your current read and how is it?
- Your top 5 TBR?
- Top 5 favourite characters of all time?
- Can you read and listen to music or are you the silent reader?
- Which stand alone/series do you wish had just one more book?
- What is your go-to book?
- Who is your most owned author?
- What is your favourite read of 2015 so far?
- If you could visit one fictional place, where would it be and why?
- What’s the book you had to put down before you could go on with it?
Whew! Thanks again to Erika for tagging me, I hope you guys have fun 🙂